Friday, May 20, 2011

My Friends Make the Cutest Babies

If I haven't said it enough, I had the BEST time visiting with east coast friends and family last week. One of the best parts was meeting the new babies!! I was also super lucky to get to spend a day with my grandmother. She is so interesting and I love chatting with her.

I flew into BWI Thursday night and stayed the night with the Metzger's in Baltimore. Nichole and I have been friends since we were 7 or 8 years old. It was the first time I met her 6 month old beautiful baby girl and saw Nichole in Mommy mode. She is AMAZING!! Nichole is so laid back and her baby girl is so happy and sweet. I needed at least another week there to get my fill of this sweet little girl.
Mommy and daughter
Next on the baby tour was visiting with Michelle in Alexandria. Her little girl is about 4 months old and I fell in love with her cuteness and sweetness. Michelle and I met when we studied abroad together in college. She is a rockstar at everything she does and motherhood is no exception. Violet figured out one of her faces cracked me up and entertained me to no end. Violet even showed off some of her gymnast moves - future VT cheerleader like her momma??

I love this expression - cracks me up
Beautiful mommy and daughter
Thanks for spending the day with me! I had so much fun catching up with the Holley family
I was so happy to spend time with my grandmother. She is fascinating and I love hearing her opinions and stories. Amma recently had a birthday so we got to celebrate and extend the birthday festivities. It was thunderstorming, which made it a perfect day to cozy up with a cup of tea and spend the day catching up.  After the storm passed, we snagged some pictures together :)
Love my Amma

The last baby on Baby Tour 2011 was only 5 days old! Heather and Mike are such great parents. Their firstborn is 3 years old and they just had a baby boy. If they hadn't told me, I never would have known they just got home from the hospital the day before. They are a great team and make it all look easy. Their baby boy is so sweet and precious. Congratulations!!
Sweet little Brock
Aunt Courtney and Brock

Nichole, Michelle and Heather: I am simply in awe of you! I always knew you were amazing women, but you are absolutely phenomenal mothers. Your babies are so sweet and precious, I fell in love with each of them. I love you guys and miss you already. We will need some regular skype/oovoo/facetime dates so I can watch your kiddos grow up. I think everyone should plan a vacation to Disney Land in the next couple of years :)

No comments: